Thursday, August 03, 2006

Life Changes

Just reflecting for a quick moment. What an eventful year so far. We went to San Francisco & San Diego for a Spring Break vacation & a YM conference in March. In May I traveled Paul's footsteps in Greece. A mission trip to Honduras in June. I got to lead worship at IMPACT, also in June. Did I mention 3 grad classes in the Spring Semester? In July my grandfather passed away. And now in August my son was born. What an abundant life God has given me & given our family. I am blessed beyond measure. I say that not boasting, as if I have anything to boast about. I can only boast in Christ & share with you what He is actively doing in my life & heart. My son Will is doing great. And Alisha is doing well too! You can check out all the latest news on the family by clicking the "Family News" link here or on the right.



It's so cool to be a dad.

1 comment:

Kenny Simpson said...

Nice pictures. Don't plan many vacations for the next 4-5 years.